It is decadent enough where it will help with your sweet tooth and a tiny piece is all that is required. Don’t deprive yourself, just watch yourself 😉
1. Line a 9-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving enough overhang on the sides to easily remove the fudge once it has set. Set aside.
2. Combine the butter, Truvia ® or sugar, and heavy cream in a heavy-duty saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir occasionally with a rubber spatula and bring to a boil. Once boiling, begin to stir constantly and allow to boil for 4 minutes. Remove pan from the heat.
3. Stir in the white chocolate chips and marshmallow crème until smooth, then stir in the vanilla, Milk & Cookies Protein Powder, and fold in three-quarts of the Oreo™ crumbles. Spoon in an even layer into the prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining Oreo™ crumbles and press them into the top of the fudge using the back of the spatula so they stick.
4. Cover with foil and refrigerate until set, about 6 hours. Once set, remove the fudge from the pan by lifting out the foil and peel away the foil, setting the fudge down on a cutting board. Pre-portion and saran wrap each of the slices so you are not tempted to over-indulge. Store in the fridge or freezer.
* Heavy cream is whipping cream found in the cartons in the grocery store coolers.
Remember: The decent method you follow is better than the “perfect” one you quit. We believe in the 80/20 Rule, indulging “a little” … we are only human and like to stay happy!